Thursday, April 23, 2015

It's a learning process

I have learned over the years that everything is a learning process. Does not matter what it is. Could be learning to knit, bike, new language, how to blog, how to care for an animal or another human being. No matter what you're doing you're learning!
Let's just say I have had to learn a lot of things the hard way! Looking back now I do wish things could have been different. It would have been smart to approach things in a different way. Now that I can see that and admit I was wrong, I wanted to make a list of ways to stay focused while learning something new! 
1.be fully committed. 
2. keep an organized work space.
3. Do not multitask. (Unless absolutely needed)
4.time management (set time just for what your doing)
5.set goals
It's important to manage your time. That way you know when your going to be doing what, instead of thinking hmm I wonder when I can fit this in. Just as setting goals is very important. It helps remind you what you're trying to accomplish.
I hope that this short list helps you in reaching your goals!
One of my goals right now is to grow my business! Here's a link to both my business's http://brea93.le-vel.com/and http://www.gemnora.com/shop/breannahurshman/signup

No comments:

Post a Comment